Graziher Magazine #24- SPRING ISSUE
Champion netballer Laura Geitz tells us how a kid from the bush became a sports star and we speak to women about some of the most important women in their lives — their sisters. Splitting up in the country — the problems of heartbreak in a small town plus we introduce a new columnist, Grace Brennan, the woman behind the phenomenal success of the Buy from the Bush campaign. Enjoy great recipes for country cooks, real-life fashion and a regional shopping guide.
Support the Bush and buy Graziher!
Featured in the magazine:
- AUTHOR GABRIELLE CHAN- Why farming matters
- SPLITTING UP IN THE BUSH- Family heart break.
- GIRL WITH A PEARL EARRING- Jeweller Emily Burton's creative journey
- SISTER LOVE- Tragedy, triumphs & friendships: The bond that ties us
- As well as all the usual garden, fashion and recipes!